Music is an art of the arts, consisting of sounds and silence during a specific period of time, and the origin and roots of the word music go back to Greek society, and its pronunciation is from the Greek language, and music is known as a universal expressive language that we hear in all places, and music consists of seven musical sounds, namely: Du, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol, No, Si, Do, and these sounds are called “octave”, meaning the distance between the decision and the answer.
It differs from the rest of the music, and from its types:
* Symphony, meaning sounds synchronized with each other.
* Rock, which is a mixture of country music, blues, and folk music. This music appeared in the mid-1950s.
* The orchestra, in the Greek sense, is the space between the spectators and the stage, and in it, many string instruments, wind instruments, and percussion instruments are used.
* Rap, which is rhythmic and fast speech, and does not adhere to any melody.
* Concerto, which is the music that consists of instruments to replace the human voice.
* Jazz and its roots are the cultures in West Africa, and jazz is of several types, namely: intense jazz, cold jazz, and symphonic Blues is music that uses sound with musical instruments, and it is taken from African-American music.
* Heavy metal and metal, a type of music that falls under rock music, and is used when performing loud instruments that produce strong sounds, such as the guitar.
* Sonata, which means in Latin, he sings or plays, and its primary instrument is the piano.
It is music that has rules, and it has a special taste, and music differs between every Arab country and another, and among the types of Arab music:
* The oriental Takht, which is the music of the Arab orchestra, in which the following musical instruments are used: the flute, the oud, the violin, the tambourine, and others.
* Rai, and its roots go back to the Arabs who immigrated from Europe.
* The poem, which depends on weight and rhyme, is considered lyric. Popular music, this art flourished in the Maghreb.
* The Taqqa, which is called Zajal, and depends on one music.
* The Muwashshah, which is considered a poetic art, and the most famous of the Muwashahat is the Andalusian Muwashahat.
* Al-Mawal and has a variety of topics such as reproach, praise, sadness, spinning, and others.
Characteristics of the musical sound
The musical sound has a number of characteristics and features, the most important of which are:
* The rhythm.
* The decoration.
* The pitch of the sound, which includes harmonic harmony, and melody.
* Audio quality.
A clef has three symbols:
* The alpha key, used for stratification.
* The Aldo key, used for middle pitch sounds.
* Key to Sol, used for medium and acute pitches.