This is an art of the arts, consisting of sounds and silence during a specific period of time, and the origin and roots of the word music go back to Greek society, and its pronunciation is from the Greek language and is known as a universal expressive language that we hear in all places, and This art is consists of seven musical sounds, namely: Du, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol, No, Si, Do, and these sounds are called “octave”, meaning the distance between the decision and the answer.
It differs from the rest of the music and its types:
* Symphony, meaning sounds synchronized with each other.
* Rock, which is a mixture of country music, blues, and folk. This type appeared in the mid-1950s.
* The orchestra, in the Greek sense, is the space between the spectators and the stage, and in it, many string instruments, wind instruments, and percussion instruments are used.
* Rap, which is rhythmic and fast speech, and does not adhere to any melody.
* Concerto, which is the music that consists of instruments to replace the human voice.
* Jazz and its roots are the cultures in West Africa, and jazz is of several types, namely: intense jazz, cold jazz, and symphonic Blues is music that uses sound with musical instruments, and it is taken from African-American music.
* Heavy metal and metal, a type of music that falls under rock music, and is used when performing loud instruments that produce strong sounds, such as the guitar.
* Sonata, which means in Latin, he sings or plays, and its primary instrument is the piano.
It is music that has rules, and it has a special taste, and music differs between every Arab country and another, and among the types of Arab music:
* The oriental Takht, which is the music of the Arab orchestra, in which the following musical instruments are used: the flute, the oud, the violin, the tambourine, and others.
* Rai, and its roots go back to the Arabs who immigrated from Europe.
* The poem, which depends on weight and rhyme, is considered lyric. Popular music, this art flourished in the Maghreb.
* The Taqqa, which is called Zajal, and depends on one music.
* The Muwashshah, which is considered a poetic art, and the most famous of the Muwashahat is the Andalusian Muwashahat.
* Al-Mawal and has a variety of topics such as reproach, praise, sadness, spinning, and others.
Characteristics of the musical sound
The musical sound has several characteristics and features, the most important of which are:
* The rhythm.
* The decoration.
* The pitch of the sound, which includes harmonic harmony, and melody.
* Audio quality.
A clef has three symbols:
* The alpha key, used for stratification.
* The Aldo key, used for middle pitch sounds.
* Key to Sol, used for medium and acute pitches.