Qualities of a fun person
Many people seek to gain people’s love and establish many relationships and friendships, and a person can learn social skills and practice them to succeed in communicating with others and establishing friendships, but some qualities increase the attractiveness of the individual without making any effort, and one of the characters that everyone prefers is personality The fun, which combines that the owner is funny and loved at the same time, and the cheerful characters are distinguished by the sincerity of mutual feelings with people, and it is a personality that presents giving and love, and does not show the pain and worries you feel in front of others, and feelings of happiness and lasting joy can be noticed among the owners of fun personalities They are far from depression and sadness and try to spread positive smiles and feelings, which makes those around them feel confident and optimistic when dealing with them, and funny individuals have the ability to transform negative events around them into funny scenes and happy memories that everyone remembers with joy without offending anyone, and they initiate conversations with People, who are not picky people, do not wait for perfect conditions to have fun, while gloomy people wait for the perfect circumstance free from noise, boredom and anything. Annoying until they go out and enjoy their time, and these people are characterized by spontaneity, as they do not plan for what they do, and in fact, they may feel anxious and act seriously in important events, and in some cases, they may show the side of intense emotions in some situations.
How to be funny and lovable
The most characteristic of cheerful people are not claiming the lightness they have, which makes them more likable and more able to establish new friendships, and if you want to become a funny and lovable person, you must change your entire personality in order to become more charming in the eyes of the people around you through exercise On that and following several steps, including:
* Believe in yourself: Self-confidence is necessary to be funny and able to tell a nice joke during a conversation, and the more confident you are in yourself, the more able you to joke and entertain others, and the more fun you are and people are attracted to your conversations, the more your confidence increases, it is a mutual relationship.
* Change your outlook on the world: Always try to see the humorous side of the events that take place with you, overcome boredom and loneliness and try to take all matters simply without turning the situation into a serious matter; Because constant frowning, seriousness, and excessive sensitivity give a sharp appearance of personality, which makes it difficult for others to deal with it, but the ability to turn situations into a funny thing makes you more spontaneous and increases others’ love for you.
* See all things cheerfully and positively: the funny personality tries to simplify all things, and people are attracted to the personality that tries to raise their motivation and make them feel optimistic. If you encounter a negative personality trying to frustrate those around it, be you the one who leads everyone towards fun and positive energy.
* Always be smiling: a warm smile and a cheerful laugh will bring you closer to people’s hearts and make them feel comfortable and reassured with you. Read new jokes: Read new jokes or watch funny videos, which allow you to use them in your conversations with your friends easily, and it is not necessary to use the same phrase as it is, as you can change it according to what suits the situation.
* Laugh with others about your personal mistakes: If you tell people funny stories about yourself or embarrassing situations that you have gone through before, they will feel relaxed and have fun with you, but do not appear as if you feel shy, nervous, and anxious about appearing foolish, but just laugh. Introduce people to new and fun activities: You can take your friends to places they have never visited before and lead them to enjoy it, and instead of responding routinely to events, you can create new and crazy activities and get everyone involved.
* Ask people amusing questions that arouse curiosity and surprise: such as asking them about the most embarrassing and funny situation they have experienced, or the strangest place they visited or the most beautiful day they spent in their lives, this will make them feel comfortable, happy and entertaining, and they will love you more because you cared about them in a fun way.
* Learn some tricks and show your talents: The person who has the skills attracts others to him, and you can dance in front of them an elaborate dance or sing if your voice is beautiful or impress them with some paper tricks.
* Try to spend more time with cheerful people: because laughter is infectious, which leaves an impact on those around us, and increases the interaction of others.
* Avoid imitating others’ methods of laughing and joking, and be a special character in joking.
* Avoid mocking and mocking others, hurting their feelings, or putting them in embarrassing situations.
* Exercise constantly on fun and move away from the opposite qualities.
* Accept others’ criticism positively and choose the right time to joke. Use banter to relieve other people’s feelings of stress and sadness.
* Avoid joking and laughing too much.
Tips To be lovable more
Everyone tries to build their relationships on the basis of exchanging love and affection with others to make the relationships last longer, and the beloved personality that sincerely loves attracts others to it, so they prefer to deal with its owner, listen to him, help him and spend time with him, and in order for the person to be loved, the following tips must be followed:
* Listening with importance, when listening carefully to others, and listening seriously to their problems without feeling bored in order to gain the confidence of others.
* Try to find out what other people are feeling, and if they try to hide it, and help them reduce their feelings of anxiety or sadness.
* Take care of those around you: Put your mobile phone aside and focus on those in front of you instead of drowning in the world of social media, if you spend the visit while checking your e-mail or send text messages, you will fail miserably to build a relationship with the people in your real world.
* Share their life events and interests with others. Always smile and be optimistic, and try to make people around you laugh.
* Show your feelings spontaneously without hurting anyone, and only focus on the positive side of people.
* Be nice in dealing with others, and be always giving without waiting for the interview and make them feel grateful when they help you, even though a word of thanks.
* Reconcile among people and spread feelings of love among them.
How to be a merry parent
Parents should raise their children so that they are able to take responsibility and are kind in dealing with people, and they must give their children happiness, fun, and entertainment and be firm with them at the same time, as the child feels overjoyed when his father is not only a father but a fun and entertaining friend and a companion who shares his play And his picnics and times if you want to bring joy to your child’s heart, you must follow the following steps:
* Listen to your children: Try to give your children enough time to listen to their problems or aspirations or even how their day was, as your listening to them will not only make you a friend to them, but it will give them self-confidence because you gave them attention.
* Play with them: Play hide-and-seek with them at home or find a hidden object, make sure to make them win sometimes, and play with them outside the house; Like soccer, jogging.
* Teach them: You can teach them anything you do, for example, if you fix some things in your home, teach them what you do, or if you paint the walls of the house, let them help you and learn from you, and try to create a fun atmosphere during work, so they will love to work and enjoy with you at once.
* Take them to new places: Take them, for example, to a newly opened theme park with a unique theme park.
* Read with them: Read with them a book with attractive and surprising information; Like books about animals, recent inventions, or planets.
Harvard University Research Confirms: