Politics – How To Become A Successful Politician
It is a set of procedures that fall on the responsibility of the state and is concerned with taking care of the nation’s internal and external affairs, and some define it as the process of distributing influence and power in a society, or it is the study of the ruling authority, which in turn determines who gets how what and when? let’s find out below How To Become A Successful Politician.
Politics is a decision-making process, it can be an art, and it is a great trust and a great responsibility, and a politician is a person who has put his their trust in the people to improve their conditions and get them out of the bad situations and crises they live in. We are now living in an era full of changes, conflicts, and current daily events, so you must educate yourself. Politically, in order to keep pace with political developments and to be fully aware of them, to become a political intellectual you only have to follow some steps that will only cost you to read them.
How to be politically educated
You must follow up and keep abreast of the current political events in the arena, and this matter will not take you much time, but it only takes a quarter of an hour in the morning in morning to browse some sites and become familiar with the news they contain, or by reading the daily newspapers at leisure, but you must be careful not to take All news is from one source only, but you must diversify and choose more than one source to ensure the safety of what you read of news, which gives you the opportunity to see different views on an issue or event.
- To educate yourself historically and start reading ancient historical information and books and learn about the most important wars and revolutions the world has gone through so that you can relate past events to those that occur in our present time.
- Full and complete knowledge and familiarity with the prevailing political terminology, ie getting acquainted with the ABCs of politics, and this you can get through some websites while browsing the Internet.
- You must know the political leaders and political opinion holders in your country and be able to communicate with them if needed, and this is necessary so that you can read about them and their political positions. This will help you a lot in this task, and therefore when elections are formed inside your country, you can know the right person for the place. And you are aware of the person who is politically most capable of running the state and the appropriate political decision-maker, and all of this affects your future.
- Try to have your stance on political issues independent, when you are educated about political issues, you can adopt an independent position and opinion that expresses your convictions, ideas, and values, and by this, you can be a successful and independent political figure without following others, and sometimes you need to change your position or amend it and this is if Indicate something that indicates maturity, intellectual development and broadening horizons of your thinking.
- Developing political awareness, and this is done through following up on political discussion programs or continuing to read opinion pages in local and international newspapers, reading political articles by leading thinkers, writers, and politicians who provide in-depth analyzes of current issues and events, when you can develop your political awareness and get to know the different political currents, This enables you to choose the current, group or party that aligns with your views, ideas, and political positions.
- Do not hesitate to participate in awareness campaigns, defend societal issues, participate in organizing cultural activities, and participate in the work of various societies in order to be effective in society. You care about society as a whole, not an individual, and this is what makes your impact on society great.
Qualities of a political man (Successful Politician)
To have the talent, meaning that political thought and understanding is a talent, and this does not prevent him from honing his talent well.
To be frank and express his point of view in an open and influential manner.
A political person does not have to talk much, and he must listen well and understand different points of view and choose the appropriate time to express his point of view.
He should be humble, natural humility, and not contrived. To be close to the pulse of the street, as the politician expresses people’s opinions, and therefore must be close to them. The politician is confident of himself.
A politician is not easily influenced by the opinion of others, and he must strive to be convinced of his point of view.
The politician is a patient and unemotional person.
- He has a strong and influential word in society.
- Has a lot of strong relationships with office-holders and government men.
- His language is strong and his speech is attractive to people.
- Good look and feel.
- Has a wide culture in many areas of life.
Types of politics
- The bloc policy: It is a policy through which the parties seek to join and ally with each other, whereby each of the parties cooperates with the other party to form allies for them to cooperate with each other in the military and economic aspects.
- Ideological policy: This policy is related to the affairs of governments and states’ policies and indicates the management and facilitation of the group’s affairs and its leadership, and it is a set of decisions and actions taken by states for the sake of human groups and societies.
- We can consider that the correct policy is the one that reconciles the different human orientations with the interactions that members of society have among themselves, and it is also a relationship between a ruler and a ruled because it is the supreme authority in the state as it has legitimacy and controls the army and police forces, and the politician must always appear. And he expresses his opinion and analysis in all the difficult and difficult situations that enter society in mazes and crises that are difficult to get out of, which create tensions and show methods of propaganda, creating lies, spreading rumors, and promoting them, and here begins the position of the politician firm and begins to analyze these facts and crystallize ideas and put them to the decision-makers.