Scientific general information
The following points explain some general scientific information:
* like Female sharks have thicker skins than males.
* like The camel’s hump does not store water, but rather fat, and water is stored in the bloodstream.
* like There is a neurological disorder called Prosopagnosia, in which it is difficult for the patient to recognize the faces of people, even those close to them.
* Laughter is good for heart health. Laughter reduces stress and increases the body’s immunity.
* Cultural Information The blue whale is the largest animal on Earth, it is a mammal and its weight can exceed 200 tons.
* The letter (J) is the only letter that does not appear in the periodic table.
* The volume occupied by an ice cube is about 9% more than the volume occupied by the water that led to its formation.
* The temperature of the lightning bolt can reach 30,000 degrees Celsius.
* Iron oxide forms red dust that covers the surface of Mars and floats in its atmosphere. Queen Alexandra Birdwing is the largest butterfly on Earth, with a wingspan of up to 30 cm, and it can only be found in Papua New Guinea.
* Women usually carry the genetic mutation responsible for color blindness, which is transmitted through chromosomes (X), and this disease is more common in men with an infection rate that may reach one infected man for every twenty men, compared to one infected woman for every two hundred women.
* Mercury has no planets at all.
General information about the human body
General information about the human body includes the following:
The mouth produces about 1 liter of saliva every day.
* The human brain may be more active during sleep than while awake.
* The navel of the average human may contain about 67 different types of bacteria. A person loses about four kilograms of skin cells every year.
* A person cannot shed tears before reaching one month of age.
* The left lung is about 10% smaller than the right lung. Blood makes up 8% of a person’s body weight. The human heart beats approximately 115,000 times a day, and it can continue to beat, even if it is separated from the body.
* Heart cells do not continue to divide and grow, so the heart does not develop cancer.
* The skeletal system in an adult human consists of 206 bones, the smallest of which is the knee bone in the middle ear, but it is born with about 270 bones that are fused during growth.
General information in psychology
The following points include some general cultural information in psychology:
*People with low self-esteem and low self-confidence tend to humiliate and bother others.
* studies indicate that people are more honest when they are physically tired, and that is why some people will admit to what they hide during late-night conversations.
* longer than twenty seconds leads to the release of chemicals in the body, which make a person trust the person he embraces. 68% of people experience Phantom Vibration Syndrome, which is a person’s perception and belief that their cell phone is vibrating when in reality it does not happen.
General information in geography
The following points include some general geographic information:
* The Azizia region, which is located in Libya, recorded the hottest temperatures on the planet, with a temperature of Cultural Information 57.8 degrees Celsius on September 13, 1922, according to the NASA Earth Observatory.
* Antarctica recorded the lowest temperatures on the planet, where the temperature reached (-89.2) degrees Celsius on the twenty-first of July 1983 at the Vostok Station in Russia.
* Asia is the largest and most densely populated continent, with an area estimated at 44,579,000 square kilometers.
* Cultural Information The number of volcanoes on the surface of the Earth is 540.
* Burj Khalifa in Dubai is the tallest building in the world.
* Angel Falls is the tallest waterfall in the world.
* South Africa has three capitals: Pretoria, which is the administrative capital, Cape Town, which is the legislative capital, and Bloemfontein, which is the judicial capital.
* The construction of the Eiffel Tower required the work of 300 workers for two years, two months, and five days, during the period from 1887 AD to 1889 AD, using more than 18,000 metal pieces, 2.5 million nails, and 40 tons of paint.
* Its length upon completion in March of 1889 was about 300 m, and for 41 years it remained the tallest building in the world until the construction of the Chrysler Building in New York, and it consists of three floors, the latter of which provides a panoramic view of Paris from a height of 276 m.
* The total surface area of the Earth is 510,227,658 square kilometers.
* Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world, with a height of 8,850 meters.
* The Mariana Trench in the Pacific Ocean is the deepest point in the world.
* Greenland is the largest island in the world, with an area of 2,175,600 square kilometers.
* The amount of fresh water in the world is only 3%. The waters of the Arabian Gulf have the highest water temperature in the world.
* The Nile River is the longest in the world.
General information about the planets
Cultural Information Some of the general information about planets include the following:
* There are eight planets in the solar system: Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars, all of which are rocky inner planets, while the gas giants are: Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune.
* Mercury is the smallest planet in the solar system, it is slightly larger than the Earth’s moon, and it is the fastest planet to orbit around the sun; It completes one cycle around it every 88 Earth days.
* Venus rotates in an opposite direction to the direction of rotation of all other planets, and it is considered the warmest planet among the planets of the solar system.
General information in everyday life
Among the information that provides the reader with benefits in his daily life are the following:
* Chewing gum reduces the stress that people experience when exposed to difficult situations.
* People tend to remember things that happen at the beginning and end of an event, while they often do not remember what is happening in the middle, so it is advisable to enter the job interview at its beginning or end.
* The silence and eye contact with individuals when they are asked a question leads them to resort to the answer even if they have no intention of doing so.
* Putting a mirror behind you when you sit at the desk will help angry people ease their anger before heading to you to talk to you.
* Arranging the home or office greatly reduces people’s levels of stress and anxiety, in addition to making them feel accomplished.