Exercising is one of the methods that can be followed to obtain a better quality of life and reduce the risk of disease. Some exercise has been found to play a role in reducing the fat accumulated in the rumen area, such as aerobic exercise, and examples of these exercises are jogging and swimming, In addition to skipping rope; Which is one of the exercises that can be performed at home comfortably, without incurring financial burdens, and the more intense and prolonged the duration of its implementation, a greater amount of calories is burned, for example, a person weighing 70 kilograms and practicing the rope skipping exercise for a full hour can burn About 372 calories.
Benefits of the rope skipping exercise for the rumen
Rope skipping exercise reduces fat. As the body uses the fat stores in the body to produce energy, and it is worth noting that several types of exercises must be combined in order to burn fat in the rumen area and to achieve this, it is recommended to start bending the rope before weightlifting exercises or cardio exercises, with the aim of relaxing Joints, increase the speed of the heartbeat, which prepares the body to do other exercises, and it is recommended to do rope skipping exercises for 10 minutes after completing the exercises, and this method of exercises may help to burn fat in all areas of the body in addition to the rumen.
The fat in the rumen area
There are two types of fats in the rumen area and they are; Subcutaneous fat, which lies between the skin and muscles, while the other type is visceral fat, or what is known as hidden fat, which is located in the abdominal cavity around the internal organs, which can lead to some health disorders and complications, such as heart disease and type diabetes The second, metabolic syndrome, which increases the risk of other diseases, and it can be said that increasing muscle mass through exercise leads to an increase in fat burning, and regular exercise is beneficial for all parts of the body. As it works to accelerate metabolism, and burn calories and fats.
Ways to get rid of belly fat by Jumping Rope
The amount of rumen fat can be estimated, by measuring the waist circumference using a special instrument for this, and it can be said that people who have a waist circumference greater than 102 cm among men, and greater than 88 cm among women suffer from obesity, specifically in the rumen area, and there are methods that can be followed to get rid of Fats in this area of the body:
* Reducing the consumption of refined sugar: Eating large amounts of sugar leads the liver to convert the fructose in it into fat accumulated in the rumen, which increases the risk of metabolic diseases and provides additional calories that lead to weight gain, as one study found that eating Sweetened drinks for children; It increases the risk of obesity by 60% per daily serving, and therefore it is advised to avoid consuming sugar from various sources such as high-sugar sports drinks, soft drinks, and sweetened juices, and it is preferable to consume natural sources of fructose, such as fruits, which are a healthy choice and provide the body with fiber.
* Eat more protein: One study showed that the quantity and quality of protein consumed are associated with reducing the fat accumulated in the rumen, and protein intake by 25-30% of the total daily calories can increase the metabolism rate by up to 100 calories. In the day, there are many sources rich in protein such as eggs, fish, legumes, meat, dairy products, and some whole grains.
* Follow a low-carbohydrate diet: Although this type of diet may lead to a loss in water weight at the beginning of it, it can help gradually get rid of the fat accumulated in the rumen area, and other organs such as the liver, but it may lead to Serious negative effects, including ketosis, and it is advised to stay away from refined carbohydrates such as white bread, pasta, and others, as one study revealed that eating refined carbohydrates and oils is associated with increased fat accumulation in the rumen area.
* Eating sources of fiber: which reduce appetite and give a feeling of fullness, by slowing down the movement of food in the stomach, small intestine, digestion and absorption of nutrients, and fiber can be obtained by eating fruits and vegetables, in addition to oats and grains, and fiber also helps, specifically the midwife. Soluble fiber thereof reduces the amount of fat in the rumen area.
Tips when practicing rope skipping
There are some important recommendations related to Jumping Rope/rope skipping, including:
* It is preferable to practice several exercises besides jumping the rope, to avoid exposing the knees and ankles to any damage, and it is recommended to add them to an exercise regime that consists of running exercises, strength training, stretching, stomach, and other aerobic exercises.
* It is advised to avoid the practice of rope skipping in some cases. Such as the elderly, or for people who suffer from significant weight gain, severe fatigue, or nausea, in addition to people who suffer from chest pain, difficulty breathing, or arthritis, and rope skipping can be replaced by less intense aerobic exercises, such as walking, swimming, and others.
– 6 Simple Ways to Lose Belly Fat, Based on Science، www.healthline.com
– How to lose subcutaneous fat: All you need to know، www.medicalnewstoday.com
– Do Ab Exercises Help You Burn Belly Fat?، www.healthline.com